It has been the best-selling guide to the city for the last three years.
Though she deals with luxury choices as well as bargains, she makes a special effort to overcome New York’s reputation for stratospheric prices, ferreting out scores of moderately-priced options in lodgings, meals, attractions, entertainment and more.
Like all Easy Guides, this annually-researched and popular best-seller is “Quick to Read, Light to Carry”—and colorfully written.
Fully updated yearly, and printed in large, easy-to-read type, the book contains:
– Handy pull-out map and bulleted maps throughout
– Self-guided walking tours
– Exact prices and subway directions for every listing in the book, so there are never any nasty surprises
– Opinionated advice on what to see and what to skip
– Insightful discussions of New York’s history and culture
-16-page photo guide with vibrant photographs, at the front of the book plus black and white photos throughout